Tuesday 30 April 2013

Changes I Made Through Out The Making Of My Magazine Cover

    At first i didn't really have a background on my magazine cover, but later i could tell that it wouldn't look professional so i had to find a new background for the picture. Also i didn't really like the logo either. i believe that it didn't look like the type of logo a rock magazine would use.



I then found a font that would make my masthead stand out more and that was suitable for the genre of music magazine I was making.
I still wasn't happy about the background of the
magazine cover so i decided to change it to make
it look more professional 
What my magazine looked like after i
added a background to it






































I then done more research and found out that most rock magazines had their website and issue date plus price just above the ISBN code. I added it which created my final magazine cover

No comments:

Post a Comment